(+91) 766-7355-235          help@bihar4shop.com           Gulabbagh, Purnea 854326

Video Blog

Share with friends

FIR Quashing (Cancellation) Procedure

If Someone file false FIR against you, there is a way to save yourself from court procedure. You have to file an application in high court of your state with relevant evidence of your presence at another place. And if there could be any past event between you and other party, due to which he/she could put your name in that case, mention that also.

Share with friends
Scroll to top